Printing Industry in Estonia
Estonian printing sector is a technology-driven industry with a high use of digital technologies, also the implementation of automatization and smart energy solution is part of everyday business.
With a turnover of 400 million euros, employing around 4000 people in 450 companies the Estonian printing industry is an important economic contributor. The domestic market needs have met, so the export is a vital part of Estonian printing industry, 50% of printing products and 75% of packaging are exported (2019).
Estonian printing companies export all over the world, the main export partners are in Europe. Finland and Sweden are the top export destinations, followed by Norway, Denmark and Latvia.
Association of Estonian Printing & Packaging Industry
Association of Estonian Printing & Packaging Industry represents entrepreneurs in printing industry who are interested in maintaining a favorable business environment and advancing their business and cooperation.
Main activities of the Association:
- Representing and protecting the interests of entrepreneurs
- Representing members in government and policy formation
- Developing Estonian business environment in printing industry
- Developing and promoting skills oriented vocational education
- Providing information and training for entrepreneurs
- Settling disputes through its board of experts
In addition to having their voice heard in the Estonian economic policy, the membership of the AEPPI gives an entrepreneur a number of different benefits, such as:
- A lot of useful and update information of the segment
- Yearly training at bargain prices for the members
- Information regarding international cooperation and queries
- Various statistics about the printing sector in Estonia and abroad
- Exchange of information regarding job offers, trainees from vocational school etc